CAPACCIO has just posted its 2013 Compliance Calendar! Always a hot item, our calendar provides 2013 deadlines for meeting regulatory requirements required by the MassDEP, EPA, DOT, and OSHA. In addition to these requirements, there are many non-date specific requirements throughout the year including:
• Initial training and annual or periodic retraining or refresher training required by
OSHA or other regulatory agencies for affected employees
• Inspections, testing, monitoring, and/or certification of equipment and systems
• Payment of compliance assurance, renewal, or usage fees
• Permit, certificate, and license renewals
• Internal or external program audits and reviews
• Documentation and recordkeeping
to download an Adobe pdf version which includes brief summaries of the various health and safety requirements mandated by OSHA in their General Industry Standards and any corresponding timelines. An additional separate version of the calendar, compatible with Microsoft Outlook, is also available for download.
Download your calendar today! For more information on any of these requirements, please contact Lucy Servidio at 508-970-0033 ext. 114 or email@example.com.