The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) reporting deadlines for 2012 are rapidly approaching. As a reminder, below are the upcoming deadlines. The CDP rankings are widely used to evaluate the performance and transparency of publically traded companies (even Google Finance prominently lists CDP rankings as part of company key stats and ratios). Guidance on CDP reporting and information on the scoring methodology is available on the CDP website.
- Feb 1: CDP sends out its annual information request to companies worldwide
- May 31: Deadline for corporations to submit their responses
- Sept – Publically disclosed information is published on the CDP website
The timeline for Carbon Reporting for Supply Chain CDP:
- April 1: CDP sends out its annual information request to companies worldwide
- July 31: Deadline for suppliers to submit their responses
- Jan – Publically disclosed information is published on the CDP website
The timeline for CDP Water Reporting:
- Feb 1 – CDP Water Disclosure Information Request to targeted companies
- June 30 – Deadline for companies to respond to the questionnaire
- Oct-Nov – Public response data is published on CDP website
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc. has assisted our clients with sustainability strategic plans, benchmarking, gap analysis, carbon and water footprinting, program implementation, data management, and reporting to help improve rankings as well as address other important sustainability performance objectives. We are proud of the fact that our clients consistently appear at the top of both environmental and business performance lists, which is consistent with our mission of “helping industry and the environment prosper.”
For additional information or assistance in completing or reviewing reports, please contact us at email@example.com.